Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bored witless..

Nothing much going on right now. A few more days to go till i catch the flight back home. Been seeing a lot of movies lately. The last was City Slickers, a silly Billy Crystal comedy suggested only as a one off Timepass though it's not that bad really. The last few days had a madness grow inside me. One of my passing fads i guess. The current such fad is making movies. I spent the last couple of weeks scouring the net, learning about prosumer quality dv and hdv camcorders in the hope of buying one. Fixed my buyer profile on ebay, bid on a number of cameras, took inputs from my kaka in bombay and finally this morning decided against buying a second hand camera. After all, they're not coming cheap either. So i have decided to approach it in a different way. Instead of buying a camera, i'm gonna write up a solid screenplay first and then take it from there.

No comments: